[tex-live] 64 bits version of TeX Live on Windows

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jul 12 00:26:42 CEST 2016

    what is the status of the patch below ?

As I wrote before: patches should go upstream (dvisvgm maintainer,
lcdf maintainer, icu maintainers).  Angelo, please report them there.

We can temporarily install them in TL -- that is, the ones that don't
clash with use on other systems (I already replied about some of those
problems that I happened to notice) -- but that creates more work and
more burden for everyone -- you, me, builders, everyone.  So, again:
please report them upstream.

Thanks,
Karl