[tex-live] [pretest] pdfcrop crashes when called from certain directory

Uwe Siart usenet at siart.de
Sat Apr 23 19:38:33 CEST 2016

Ulrike Fischer <news3 at nililand.de> writes:

> Is the directory empty?

No. There are 8 files and 2 subdirectories. So it's also not overly
crowded.

I found that the error also depends on the filename of the .tex file.
With some filenames it works. But I can't tell in which way. At least it
has nothing to do with the hyphen ...

Filesystem check did not show any problems.

I'm tearing my hair ... Thanks to all those who have given hints so far.
I will continue my search in the direction filesystem or so. But for the
time being I don't assume it's TL related. Rather think I have to
exorcise the devil from my computer ;-)

--
Uwe