[tex-live] GPG message using tlpretest on OSX

Angelo Graziosi angelo.graziosi at alice.it
Mon Apr 18 21:28:55 CEST 2016

Il 18/04/2016 10:51, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
> No, unfortunately no. Complain to stupid export restrictions. It post us an army of lawyers.

..and if an OS does not have gpg or it is difficult to have it working
fine ect. (see the NEXT in thread..) ?

No no no.. If it is not possible to have gpg like xz, wget etc. with TL
distribution, you should not add this behavior.. or you should disable
this by default.

But... just a moment.. For tlmgr we have the autobackup option which the
user can set to 0.. why not a similar option for gpg:

sudo /opt/texlive/bin/x86_64-darwin/tlmgr option gpg 0

I am sure you can do this with a few click..

> But there is my personal project of atlmgr repository for a package shipping agpg. Feel free to search the archives, I announced it 2 days ago.
>
> More soon on a webpage.

may you post a link?

TIA,
  Angelo.