[tex-live] [pretest] Annoucement/Warning - cryptographic signatures

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Apr 15 10:39:46 CEST 2016

Hi Zdenek,

>thank you, now it works. I already have the keys from the keyserver so

No need for that. We ship the TeX Live key in tlpkg/gpg and use that as home dir for gpg. From the user side no action is necessary.

Only the super paranoid can verify the TeX Live distribution key with Karl's and my key.

>I have noticed one slight problem: update-tlmgr-latest.sh.sha512 does
>not
>contain the right file name, it contains revision number instead of

Indeed, thanks, will try to fix that.

Norbert

--
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.