[tex-live] [pretest] Annoucement/Warning - cryptographic signatures

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:32:40 CEST 2016

Hi Norbert,

thank you, now it works. I already have the keys from the keyserver so the
message is:

[wagner at hroch486 texlive]$ tlmgr update -self -all
cryptographic signature of
http://ftp.cstug.cz/pub/tex/local/tlpretest/tlpkg/texlive.tlpdb.sha512
verified

I have noticed one slight problem: update-tlmgr-latest.sh.sha512 does not
contain the right file name, it contains revision number instead of
"latest", thus sha512sum -c update-tlmgr-latest.sh.sha512 reports an
unexisting file. I have edited this file, change the name and the checksum
was reported as correct. Probably I could also mak a hard link and the
result would be the same,

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz