[tex-live] pdfbook2

Johannes Neumann neumjo at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:53:05 CEST 2015

Hello everybody,

I have created a rewrite of pdfbook in python which supports the --letter
option and crops the pages automatically. It is already on ctan (
https://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/pdfbook2) and I would like to
know, what has do be done for it to be included in texlive? It obviously
needs python but that should be present on most linux machines.

I gave it a new name as it has different requirements and, more
importantly, different behaviour than pdfbook. Most prominently it does not
(currently) support  the --shortedge and --signature options.

Greetings,
Johannes