[tex-live] Texlive startup issue

Arun Prasath abarun22 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:44:01 CEST 2015

Hi Norbert,
I guess pdflatex is not recognised when i type in the cmd.

*'pdflatex' is not recognized as an internal or external command,*
*operable program or batch file.*

Not sure if the installation went right. Executed the batch file
(highlighted in the attached snapshot ) during installation.
Best regards,
Arun