[tex-live] Bug: lacheck segfaults on "\end{a}$"

Antoine Amarilli a3nm at a3nm.net
Sat May 9 16:59:35 CEST 2015

Hello,

I'm new here, so I hope this is the right place to report this.

I have a problem with the lacheck utility (in utils/lacheck in the
source tree), which if I understand correctly is being maintained here.
The problem is that lacheck segfaults on the attached segfault.tex file.
(I tested it by running ./lacheck segfault.tex with lacheck compiled
from the latest source tree, and also with the lacheck package version
1.26-15 on Debian.) This segfault.tex file is a minified example of a
real-world file that also triggers the bug.

Does this segfault also occur for you? Can something be done about it?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

--
Antoine Amarilli