[tex-live] cd's for texlive 2 and 3?

Volker RW Schaa v.r.w.schaa at gsi.de
Thu Jun 18 01:32:44 CEST 2015

I just unearthed a file with TeX Live versions I have. I haven't
updated it for some time, so there could be many more

  TeX Live 1 (May 1996)
  TeX Live 2 (May 1997)
  TeX Live 3 (March 1998)
  TeX Live 4 (March 1999)
  TeX Live 4 (Maj 1999) GUST / magazyn LINUX & UNIX
  TeX Live 5c (06/2000)
  TeX Live 5d (July/2000)
  TeX Live 6  (lipiec 2001) GUST / LINUX +   [July 2001]
  TeX Live 6  (August 2001)
  TeX Live 6b (09/2001)
  TeX Live 7  (czerwiec 2002) GUST / LINUX+  [June 2002]
  TeX Live 7  (06/2002) CD1 + CD2
  TeX Live 7  (August 2002) TUG 2002 India
  TeX Live 2003 + Collection 09/2003
  TeX Live 2003 by Professional Series, Franzis
  TeX Live 2003 as TLC2 (based on TeX Live 2003 with package updates of
Feb 2004 by Addison-Wesley)
  TeX Live 2003 as TB2 (based on TeX Live 2003 with package updates of
Feb 2004 by Pearson)
  TeX Live 2004
  TeX Live 2005 (November 2005)

Cheers,