[tex-live] \"\i causes problems with texlive 2015

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Jun 14 15:32:11 CEST 2015

On Sun, 14 Jun 2015, Philip Taylor wrote:
> Am I alone in longinbg for a return to the days when TeXhax was a

Phil, this is
1) not texhax
2) people here are friendly, but expect a certain level of cooperation
3) we are not here to fulfil your very specific expectations.

And from now please stop calling other members who try to explain and
help strange names. You are helping the community much less with
your useless comments than Reinhard with his trial to explain
everything.

Norbert