[tex-live] Compiling from source

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jan 14 23:46:20 CET 2015

On Wed, 14 Jan 2015, Henrique Lengler wrote:
> So, I'm building just for myself. Will I need the files in Master, or do any
> other thing?

All your problems are *BECAUSE* you don't have the files in Master.

Just building from the sources does *NOT* generate a working setup.
Only the combination of build binaries *AND* Master creates a working
setup.

This has all been mentioned many times.

Do you know how TeX works? If not, why do you try to build everything
manually without any experience ...????

Norbert