[tex-live] fmttriggers and format rebuilds

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Dec 10 09:35:08 CET 2015

Hi Uwe,

> | perl.exe c:\Programme\texlive\2015\texmf-dist\scripts\texlive\fmtutil.pl fmtutil --sys --all

Indeed, that is wrong .. I guess that happens because fmtutil now
breaks if there are other arguments, like "fmtutil" in this case, while
the previous version did not.

The original problem is in
	runscript.tlu
which needs to be fixed.

I will try to look into it, but I cannot permanently switch to
Windows now being on a business trip.

Anyone with a bit of lua knowledge, please look into runscript.tlu
and check why the extra "fmtutil" argument is still present.

Thanks

Norbert