[tex-live] texcount on Windows

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:56:18 CEST 2015

Hello,

I do not think that usage of an external perl is a good solution. It may
help some users who have another perl for other purposes. It may contain
modules that are currently mising in the TL version. However, this will
require users to install their own perl and if these users are not perl
experts, it will cause much more troubles and it will go against the
philosophy of providing a perl distribution as a part of TL for Windows.
IMHO the right solution is to install the missing modules to the TL
distribution of Strawberry perl so that Windows users are not required to
have their own external perl.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz