[tex-live] XeTeX maintenance

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 26 06:12:53 CEST 2015

On 2015-04-25 at 19:31:52 +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:

 > Due to lack of time, skills and motivation, IÕll be no longer able
 > to work on XeTeX, so IÕm stepping down as a maintainer.

Hi Khaled,
it's a pity that you can't maintain these programs anymore.  I'm
deeply grateful for everything you did.

When I heard that TUG-2011 was supposed to take place in Cairo I had
been very glad to have the opportunity to meet you in person.  It's a
pity that TUG-2011 couldn't take place in Egypt.

I'm looking forward to meet you at a TeX conference in the near
future.  BTW, my favourite is BachoTeX in Poland.

Thanks again,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de