[tex-live] TeX Live and GNU FreeFont

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:41:53 CEST 2015

Hi Norbert,

thank you for clarification. When the information appeared on Kevin's blog
and in the XeTeX list, it was not clear that the svn head is distributed in
the "opt-in" TL repository. I hpe this solution is OK.

Do you just package automatically the head or do you run some tests before
doing it? I have a lot of test files for Devanagari. The tests are not
machine radable, it is necessary to look at the PDF files. I can do it
before you package a new svn release.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz