[tex-live] 2015 pretest: tlmgr update --self fails on windows

jfbu jfbu at free.fr
Tue Apr 14 11:38:17 CEST 2015

Le 14/04/2015 11:25, Ulrike Fischer a écrit :
> I install 2015 pretest yesterday without problems. But todays update
> fails:

I had the same problem this morning as Ulrike,
I used Tex Live Utility on a Mac OS, and after doing the "critical updates"

2015-04-14 06:34:30 +0000 Notice -[TLMMainWindowController _handleListUpdatesFinishedNotification:][76009]	Critical updates detected: (
     "texlive.infra",
     "texlive.infra.x86_64-darwin"
)

there was an error message  which I have lost now about version numbers
not having changed

and then TLU wanted always to go again the critical update

thus I quit and redid the installation via updating my rsync'ed
mirror  + install-tl

Jean-Francois