[tex-live] clash between babel (french), hyperref and \cite on keys with a colon character

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 18:49:27 CEST 2014

> On 2014-09-22 16:05:20 +0200, Zdenek Wagner wrote:
>> > There's a clash between babel (french), hyperref and \cite on keys
>> > with a colon character. This can be seen on:
>> >
>> This is not a TeX Live issue but babel issue.
>
> That's confusing because in Debian, babel is part of TeX Live
> (texlive-base source package).

Debian's TeX Live is derived from TeX Live by TUG, I am not a Debian
user so I do not know the exact mechanism how they get in and
repackage it. TeX Live by TUG is just a collection of what is
available on CTAN. You can here report errors in tlmgr or in packaging
(forgotten or misplaced files). All the rest should be reported to
package developers.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/