[tex-live] lineno.sty in humanities repo rather than base for some reason... can it be changed?

Johannes Böttcher johannesbottcher at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 15:56:53 CEST 2014

Hi Andy,

i don't think you are in the right place here, as the TeX Live
team has, as far as i know,  no say in what the different distros
put into their repositories.

I haven't seen line numbering in schientific works except for
code listings. But almost everybody uses ppackage *listings* for
this purpose.

Best Regards