[tex-live] TeX Live 2014

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Oct 6 14:43:39 CEST 2014

Zdenek Wagner wrote:

> If you disconnect all shared resources (disks, printers) and close all
> communication programs as e-mail, web browser, skype etc, it should
> not be too dangerous.

It would still be wide open to inbound malevolent nasties, Zdeněk.

Sorry, but no software other than an anti-virus product should require
me to disable my anti-malware software in order for it to install
correctly.  And no software that I have ever installed (and I have
installed a very great deal) has ever required me to do so in order to
install successfully, although some has advised me that I /may/ need so
to so (well-intended advice that I invariably choose not to follow).
Protected by ESET Nod-32 V7, Malware Bytes Pro and Spybot-SD.

** Phil.