[tex-live] Makeindex, version 2.15 [TeX Live 2010] (kpathsea + Thai support)

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Fri Oct 3 13:59:18 CEST 2014

You complain about an unwanted newline in the output from makeindex. This leads me to think that you are doing some trickery with \item for it to grap/grep/gather up, data until the end of line.

So I just wanted to know what you are using it for.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University