[tex-live] Bug in TexLive-2014?

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Thu Oct 2 15:17:35 CEST 2014

might be useful if you had provided a minimal example that causes that error.

Have you fully updated texlive 2014?

On Mac this can be done via a terminal and

sudo tlmgr update --all --self

provided tlmgr is in the path used by sudo (I think it usually works)

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University