[tex-live] Bug report on duplicate fonts TTF vs. OTF

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 22:47:22 CET 2014

>   software such as font config could select unintentionally
>   the wrong font file. For example it could use the TTF file
>   while you would like to use the OTF file.
>
> Can fontconfig not be configured to prefer OTF to TTF?

According to the documentation it can but several versions of
fontconfig in Fedora Linux do not obey the rules. And the behaviour is
not reproducible, the same setup works on one computer and does not
work on another. And after a week the behaviour is changed, so it is
difficult to submit a bug report.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/