[tex-live] Multiple TEXMFHOME on Windows

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat May 10 10:19:00 CEST 2014

On Sat, 10 May 2014, Denis Bitouzé wrote:
> This syntax is rather rare on Internet, even on the present list! :)

Default syntax for texmf.cnf files, look into the main
and you will see many instances.

If you want to play with multiple home texmf, you are supposed
to know about kpathsea.

We cannot leverage the complexity into abstract UI, that is what
Gnome 3 is doing, and that is why most people run away from G3
(I tried for 9month, I know what I am speaking about)

Norbert

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13