[tex-live] Multiple TEXMFHOME on Windows

Denis Bitouzé dbitouze at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 10 09:04:52 CEST 2014

Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Sat, 10 May 2014, Denis Bitouzé wrote:
>>   │ C:>tlmgr conf texmf TEXMFHOME "~/texmf:~/texmfbis"
>
> Should be
> 	"{~/texmf;~/texmfbis}"
>
> Can also be tested on unix, on mine it worked.
> Should also work on Windows.

Indeed, this works on both my Linux and virtual box Windows machines.

This syntax is rather rare on Internet, even on the present list! :)

Maybe it should be mentioned in the the tlmgr help and man pages:
currently, `tlmgr conf texmf` is only mentioned for

  ╭────
  │ tlmgr conf texmf shell_escape 0
  ╰────

and especially not for `tlmgr conf texmf TEXMFHOME`.

Thanks!
--
Denis