[tex-live] missing spell-check language in TeXworks editor

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Mon Jun 30 19:03:47 CEST 2014

This is the method I usually use when I help installing dictionaries for students

https://code.google.com/p/texworks/wiki/SpellingDictionaries

Basically you need a file from OpenOffice (as the have great dictionaries), that file has to be decompressed (it is a zip with a strange extension), and you have to copy two files to a specific folder.

(not tested on the very latest TW)

Sent from my tablet using TouchDown