[tex-live] Bug in xdvipdfmx (was (x)dvipdfmx and fully embededfonts in pdftex.map

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jun 6 00:57:25 CEST 2014

Hi Ulrike,

    if it is always allowed to convert the fonts to other font types.

I realize you were talking about a font not in TL (AGaramond), but just
to be clear: for all fonts distributed with TeX Live, it is most
certainly allowed (barring licensing bugs), although sometimes names
have to be changed.

I hope/trust Khaled, Akira, Peter, me, or someone, will fix the
xdvipdfmx lookup problem.  Not for TL14 though.

Thanks,
Karl