[tex-live] bug in thumbpdf? - PATCH

Heiko Oberdiek heiko.oberdiek at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 15 02:53:02 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 14.07.2014 18:43, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2014, Norbert Preining wrote:
>>> Patch attached, comments welcome.
>>
>> Simplified patch.
>
> Even more simplified, this time without seek and tell, which was
> what I wanted.

Sorry, that I have not answered earlier.
Currently I am not in best shape, getting one cold after another
and would not have looked into it before next weekend.

Many thanks Norbert and Ulrike for looking into this issue
and especially many, many thanks Norbert for providing a
patch. I have applied it, increased the version number and
uploaded to CTAN.

For the impatient:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71873949/tex/thumbpdf-3.16.zip

Best regards,