[tex-live] Install file of the TL should have unique name

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 21:19:59 CET 2014

2014/1/9 Lars Madsen <daleif at imf.au.dk>:
> I agree with Philip, it is a really annoying Win feature.
>
>From my point of view it is even one of the most dangerous
misfeatures. If a user clicks "infectme.txt" assuming to open it in a
notepad and it is in fact "infectme.txt.exe", the user's computer will
be infected. The Windows users should be educated to:

1. configure Windows to display all extensions

2. do not click anything unless (1) is done

4. spread this knowledge to other Windows users

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/