[tex-live] OT2 vs. T2A; compilation by apache user issues

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 22:08:49 CET 2014

Hi,

I thought about the problem once again and now I believe that I
understand the source of the problem. The reason is that pdftex is
unable to use non-latin scripts in outlines. You have to define your
section this way:

\section{\texorpdfstring{\textcyrillic{Коминтерн}}{Komintern}}

See the attached file. XeLaTeX is able to use any script in outlines.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/