[tex-live] Failure to delete some directories during TL uninstall on Windows 7

Denis Bitouzé dbitouze at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 11 09:38:46 CET 2014

Hi,

* This is not a complain, just a feedback! * ;)

Before returning the laptop I borrowed to my university, I uninstalled
the TL 2013 (on Windows 7) and I notice the following in the cmd.exe
window:

Failure to delete HKLM/Software/Classes/TL.DVIOUT.view.2013/
Failure to delete HKLM/Software/Classes/TL.TeXworks.edit.2013/
Failure to delete HKLM/Software/Classes/TL.PSView.view.2013/
Failure to delete HKLM/Software/Classes/TL.bitmap2eps.convert.2013/

Regards.
--
Denis