[tex-live] PDF output size incoherent with XeLaTeX ?

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Mon Aug 4 16:30:57 CEST 2014

AFAIR texcondig does not apply to the pdf creation it self. It is a setting for the aux functions found in the LaTeX dist

You will have to make sure the actual sizes are written to the PDF it self.

For example in standard LaTeX the geometry package does this automatically, which is why the geometry package is usually recommended over setting the margin layout by hand.

Basically you have to have to make sure \pdfpagewidth and \pdfpageheight have the proper sizes at begin document

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University