[tex-live] [pretest] problem generating formats (jadetex, mptopdf)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Apr 28 01:53:17 CEST 2014

On Sun, 27 Apr 2014, Akira Kakuto wrote:
> I think that the problem is solved by an attached
> patch: runscript.tlu.diff.
> But I'm not confident that the patch is safe.

Hmmm, that sounds dangerous. From the comments it looks
like that this patch would disable all other command line
arguments to be passed to the actual script.

I would be surprised if this is a good move.

Can someone please point me to the actual problem?! What invocation
did not work?

Thanks

Norbert