[tex-live] [pretest] problem generating formats (jadetex, mptopdf)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Apr 28 00:07:57 CEST 2014

Hi again Stephan,

    Window's find command is very different from Unix find

Yep.

I moved the check for Windows to a different place in tlmgr's check
routines, so it should bail out earlier, without running the Windows
find.

Thanks,
karl

P.S. On the question of "what package contains file xyz" for some file
xyz that you do not have, my suggestion would be to get texlive.tlpdb,
open it in an editor, and search.  That's what I do.

You can get the current texlive.tlpdb from, say,
  http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/tlpkg/texlive.tlpdb
among other methods.