[tex-live] [pretest] problem generating formats (jadetex, mptopdf)

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Sun Apr 27 00:31:55 CEST 2014

Am 26.04.2014 22:35, schrieb Stephan Hennig:

> I did search for mlnames.sty on CTAN, without results, but didn't
> think about querying tlmgr.

BTW, these lines from the output of 'fmtutil-sys --missing'

> I could not create 1 of format (base/mem) file(s):
> jadetex.fmt
> For details, see log file(s) in the (fmt/base/mem) dir(s).
> F:\texlive\2014\bin\win32\runscript.tlu:650: command failed with exit code 1:
> fmtutil --byfmt jadetex --byfmt jadetex

are a bit misleading.  I did look for a path fmt/base/mem, which
annoyingly was given without base path.  Until I realized that this is
not a path, but an enumeration.

Additionally, arguments seem to be doubled on the last line.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig