[tex-live] TL13 and TL14

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Apr 15 01:03:22 CEST 2014

Hi everyone.  I've installed most (not yet all) of the pending updates
from CTAN into TL for tonight's build.  I expect to get to the others
tomorrow.

Barring some massive debacle, I plan to have three more builds of TL13:
tonight (Monday), Tuesday, Wednesday.  After that, TL13 will be frozen
forever and we will start pretests for TL14 (our test builds of the
binaries have been going fine, BTW).  The process will be similar to
previous years.

Let me know if this schedule poses some kind of bad problem.

Good luck to us all,
karl