[tex-live] Outstanding question about Hebrew and Greek hyphenation patterns

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Sep 22 11:32:03 CEST 2013

Ulrike Fischer wrote:

> Why then don't you get TeXLive on a DVD? It will cost you $20 or the
> costs for a membership (I'm getting the DVD every year through Dante
> e.V) - and save you a lot of time.
>
> http://www.tug.org/store/

In the past, I have found installation from DVD to be painfully slow,
and I think that Reinhard's suggestion of a local mirror is probably
the best way forward.  Unfortunately all attempt to install from this
mirror result in an application hang and a PERL crash (see earlier
messages today).

** Phil.