[tex-live] Requests supporting Adobe Illustorator extension (.ai) for pdfTeX and dvipdfmx

Munehiro Yamamoto munepixyz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 11:39:35 CEST 2013

Hi Karl,

2013/9/22 Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org>:
> Thanks for the patches.  Adding .ai to be handled just like .pdf seems
> fine to me.
>
> I updated dvipdfmx.def and uploaded the new version to CTAN.

Thank you so much.

> Regarding pdftex.def, that is maintained by Martin and Heiko (cc-d).
> If they want me to apply the patch and upload to CTAN, no problem, but I
> need to hear from them before making changes there.

That is okay.

Thanks,
Munehiro

山本 宗宏 Munehiro "munepi" Yamamoto
Founder, President & CEO, Green Cherry Ltd.    <munepi at greencherry.jp>
http://greencherry.jp/
Public Relations, Project Vine    <munepi at vinelinux.org> http://vinelinux.org/
GPG Key Fingerprint: 61EC 85A8 5F34 5E35 91E8  8AD0 1D28 D5DE C24B 55FD