[tex-live] Where is the root dir of my Tex Live installation

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Fri Nov 15 23:59:52 CET 2013

Scott, I noticed that you mention on the Web page at it installs or at least links the installation where Ubuntu would have installed it.

Then what when people want to uninstaller? Fx we do not really encourage users to use the "link into usual places" feature because people tend to forget they made them and end up in a lot of mess.

Other than that interesting idea.

Please consider submitting some of this to the tl project to make life easier for (some) users.

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)