[tex-live] #! Map ... in updmap.cfg

Bob Tennent rdt at cs.queensu.ca
Thu May 30 13:05:26 CEST 2013

 >|Im involved with Fedora and will take it up.

 >|Its close to the Fedora Core
 >|19 freeze date but I will see what the current state is re testing this.
 >|Bob, what version of Fedora ?

I'm testing on Fedora 18. I believe this bug was introduced as a
result of an earlier bug report of mine:

It seems that calls of updmap-sys to enable a newly installed map
file were replaced by calls of updmap-sys --syncwith trees whereas I
asked for a syncwithtrees call "when texlive is installed". I never
got around to testing the updated packages.