[tex-live] [OT] listings package contribution: Lua language

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Thu May 23 10:11:35 CEST 2013

That is also how I understood Stephans message.

It ought to be added to one of the three lstlang<num>.sty files

But since Brooks currently cannot be found, and there is no specific maintenance info in the listings files, the best bet at the moment would be to add it as a package on its own to be added to listings later.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University