[tex-live] new babel in TL

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed May 8 00:32:40 CEST 2013

    Given a high chance that something could go wrong at our side, I would
    prefer to release the promised hyph-utf8 based on the old babel and a
    new version based on the new babel a few days later.

Sorry, but I am very surprised to hear there is any interaction at all
between hyph-utf8 and babel.  What are you referring to?

If you just mean making sure the names match between them: that isn't an
immediate goal and we shouldn't delay anything for that reason.

Please make the hyph-utf8 release asap.

Thanks,
karl