[tex-live] lualatex fixes

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Thu May 2 12:17:07 CEST 2013

Am Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:28:02 -0500 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> When I change a test document from using TeX Gyre Bonum to Linux
> Libertine O with fontspec: i.e., from
> \setmainfont[Ligatures=TeX]{TeX Gyre Bonum} to
> \setmainfont[Ligatures=TeX]{Linux Libertine O}. I get an error
> message, using lualatex:
>
> LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `EU2/LinuxLibertineO(0)/bx/n'
> undefined (Font)              using `EU2/LinuxLibertineO(0)/m/n'
> instead on input line 30.

Well it is not an error message but a only a warning. Nevertheless
bold should be found. On lualatex.devel Philipp Gesang sent a link
which solved this problem for me (with an older luatex from miktex
and luaotfload from 29.4.):

https://raw.github.com/lualatex/luaotfload/texlive2011/otfl-font-nms.lua

--
Ulrike Fischer