[tex-live] How to install ucharclasses.sty?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 00:49:26 CEST 2013

2013/6/29 Peng Yu <pengyu.ut at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I got the following error. Does anybody know how to installed the required
> packages? Thanks.

It is now too late to install anything in TeX Live 2012 by tlmgr
because the repositories no longer exist, the current version is 2013.
The package was not distributed on a DVD because at that time it was
not free. You have to pick it from CTAN. Its location was:
/usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/tex/xelatex/ucharclasses/ucharclasses.sty
After copying the file you have to call mktexlsr

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/