[tex-live] TL13: Installation of biblatex-philosophy fails

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Thu Jun 27 15:28:42 CEST 2013

Am Thu, 27 Jun 2013 14:23:52 +0200 schrieb Herbert Voss:

>> I won't try to understand why tlmgr had problems to create the
>> folder itself. Perhaps it has something to do with the first update
>> failure.

> Under Linux always no problem.

Well as I wrote there was a problem with the update of the package
and the gui of tlmgr hanged. So I guess tlmgr somehow thought the
folder still existed.

> I deleted the package and installed it again with the above repository:

Wenn I simply delete the folder then I can't reinstall the package
with tlmgr. If I remove it with "tlmgr remove --force" then
reinstallation works fine too.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/