[tex-live] laulatex quiting: fix your writable cache path

Jobst Hoffmann j.hoffmann at fh-aachen.de
Mon Jun 24 19:38:12 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I had the same problem. I think it comes from a "portable installation",
which generates the files texmf.cnf and texmfcnf.lua with contents
different from a "non-portable installation" - they contain some
environment variables. I don't know, if there are other differences
between the two installation; so I would recommend to do a new
installation and take care not to change the default setting:

Portable Installation: No

Kind regards
Jobst

--
Prof. Dr. Jobst Hoffmann            Tel:   +49 (241) 6009-5 31 59
Fachhochschule Aachen Abt. Jülich   Fax:   +49 (241) 6009-5 31 89
Fachbereich 09                      email: j.hoffmann at fh-aachen.de