[tex-live] Out of date gatech thesis

Allen Hoffmeyer ahoff at math.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 24 00:13:32 CEST 2013

Karl and Robin,

Thanks for your help. While packagin the files for CTAN, I did some more
investigation, and I vimdiff'ed all of the files that gatech provided
against the ones in tug.org's svn trunk. Everything appears to be up to
date. I apologize for my confusion. Through my own negligence, I did not
realize that uploading to CTAN was the first step. Thanks again for the
help!

---
Allen