[tex-live] Out of date gatech thesis

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Jun 23 23:48:49 CEST 2013

Allen Hoffmeyer <ahoff at math.gatech.edu> wrote:

tex live packages come from ctan; change the package on ctan and the
version in tex live will change in due course.

>    I wanted to submit a request to update the gatech thesis template to
>    the most recent version. You may obtain the source
>    from http://www.gradadmiss.gatech.edu/thesis/gatech-thesis-1.8.tar.gz
>    (this includes a lot of superfluous files, though) and you can see the
>    overall documentation
>    at http://www.gradadmiss.gatech.edu/thesis/templates.php .
>    Thanks for your help, and please let me know if I can help in any way.

the ctan team has quite enough to do with packages people put together
for installation.  the ctan managers cannot devote time to uploads other
people don't think worth making.

if you like, we will delete gatech-thesis from ctan, but please get a
request sent from keller (the current author), to ctan at ctan.org,
requesting this be done.

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team