[tex-live] tex live 2013 released

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Thu Jun 20 12:29:08 CEST 2013

Thanks for all the work to the team and the testers.

I have one question:

Was MacTeX build on May 30?

See the time stamps on

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/mac/mactex/
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/ctan/systems/mac/mactex/

it is a bit hard to figure out if the mirror is actually up to date or not.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University