[tex-live] Errors messages installing/updating TL2013

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Thu Jul 11 13:25:44 CEST 2013

Please do not use tug.org to get updates. That node is only for mirrors to get their information.

(if that is actually where the mirrors get their information)

Generating too much trafic on tug.org may leed to problems with TUGs ISP.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University