[tex-live] Fwd: LuaLatex won't finish compilation after updating Tex Live

Zunbeltz Izaola zunbeltz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 16:55:33 CEST 2013

Dear Loïc

I removed .texlive2013 in my home. It still doesn't compile. It stopped
rebuild the database.

(/home/zunbeltz/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/tex/latex/euenc/eu2lmr.fd)
luaotfload | db : Font names database not found, generating new one.
luaotfload | db : This can take several minutes; please be patient.

Zunbeltz

ar., 2013.eko uztren 09a 15:50(e)an, Loïc Grobol(e)k idatzi zuen:
> I had the same problem this morning. Deleting all the texlive cache in
> ~ solved it.

Zunbeltz Izaola